As of today, December 11, we are legally the parents of two more children. Eden Weyni and Tobias Alazar are Sneads! We passed court today!!!
Travel is estimated for either mid January or early February. We will not know for at least a couple more weeks. Please pray that we can bring them home as soon as possible.
Friday, December 11, 2009
We have 4 children!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hooray! Huzzah! Congratulations! Thank you, God!
WOOO HOOOO!!!!
What a day for me to check in with you!
I'm SO happy for you.
I'll try to keep up more...
is your auction over?
Jen
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Praise God! We are very happy for you!!
Congratulations!! This is most excellent news!
I know I owe you an email, and I'll get it to you soon. Can you guys get together over Christmas in Atlanta? We'll be there!
Again, this is wonderful! Another exciting chapter in the life of the expanding Snead family.
that's wonderful news!!! merry early christmas :)
Congratulations!
What a wonderful Christmas gift!! Now just get them home!
Patricia
yeah!!!!!!! How wonderful to get the good news, can't wait to hear you have travel dates confirmed!
Post a Comment