I've had requests for new pictures. I know some of you would like more words, but I'm sticking with pics.
Our Eden Weyni turned 4! She requested waffles for breakfast, pizza for dinner, and cupcakes. She was upset that she didn't get a big cake too! Silly girl!
You never know who might want to take their picture with you. No, we have no idea who this woman is.
The girls finished their Chinese cultural dance class for the summer. The both learned a lot and seemed to enjoy the class. Vera wants to keep it up this fall, but Eden said she wants to only take art class.
Eden was so proud of herself for learning to do this...
Vera's best Chinese friend, Xing Xing. They have been good friends since before they were 2.
KARAOKE with daddy!
This next picture absolutely cracks me up every time I see it! No, she didn't know the song.And because I don't want to leave my babies out, here are a couple pics of the boys.
I just love those big brown eyes!
So there it is, our last couple of weeks in pictures.


4 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Yes, the pic of Eden is hilarious. That girl lives life BIG, doesn't she.
The second picture makes me all teary eyed. Love it!!
Michelle! Thanks for the pics! We miss you all soo much!
I just showed pics of the kids to Logan and he started waving and babbling when I got to the pics of Kai & Tobey. I think he thought they were live on the screen like last night - so cute that he was so excited!
Post a Comment