On Saturday Vera and the other kids were given a once in a lifetime opportunity. They were able to participate in a Chinese Game Show for preschoolers. The show usually films in Beijing but they were doing 3 episodes of filming in Xiamen this past weekend. Somehow the show's recruiters ended up at our kids preschool early in the week. When they found out that there were foreign kids at the kindergarten, they were instant contestants. They changed the format of how the kids would participate multiple times, and in the end decided that Vera would be the child to answer questions and play the game while the other children would be brought on after the questions to talk and sing. It was a really fun opportunity for the kids, and Vera did great. She got all of her questions right and was able to win a toy for everyone! It will air in a few weeks. While it's all in Chinese, I'll be sure to post a link for those who would like to watch. I've posted all of the pictures taken for us by a friend. I know that at least the grandparents will want to see them all!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
Vera is totally rockin' it up there! Way to go V!!! They totally scored on those gifts, those are legit toys. So glad you guys had fun and can't wait to see it.
Look like a total blast for everyone!! Way to go Vera!
That is about the coolest thing ever! I can't wait to watch the clips. Maybe it's dorky but I want to hear your kids speak Chinese.
~AnnMarie
Oh.my.goodness. Sooooo cute! Can't wait to watch it, even if it is all in Chinese.
So fun! Eden's hair looks great!! Still just using coconut oil? Can't wait to see the video.
Precious! I can't wait to see the video clip! Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment