Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

I have so much I could post from recently, but I'll just go straight to Christmas!

We went to a nearby mall late on Christmas eve to see the crystal Christmas tree.  The kids thought it was great!
 A picture of our family on the glass walls inside of the crystal tree.
 And the kids outside of the tree.
 A better picture of the whole thing.
 No Christmas Eve is complete without very tall Russian Santa girls.
We ran into one of Vera's classmates.  She was super excited and the three of these kiddos were inseparable until we left.
 Happy Tobey and a Harley.  It wouldn't surprise me if this little guy is driving one of these some day.
Daddy and the kids. 
 We started a new "tradition" for Christmas Eve.  Everyone slept together in the boys room.  That is until I left the room at 4:30 because I hadn't slept a wink from everyone's sleeping noises.
Stockings waiting for the kids. 
 Presents under the tree.
They were ready to dig in Christmas morning!
 We always do stockings in PJ's and tree presents after they are dressed.
 This was Tobey's first present he opened.  A true Falcon's fan!
 Kai got the same thing.  They were giddy!
I can't believe they used to be the same height!
We went out for a very nice buffet lunch at the Sheraton.  It's the second year we have done a hotel buffet for Christmas.  It's a very special treat for all of us, and I love that it keeps me out of the kitchen and all of us together throughout Christmas day. 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Loved seeing these! So glad y'all had a good Christmas!

Jessica said...

Love all of your traditions. The kids are so cute (and getting so big)!

Unknown said...

Looks like tons of fun! Love the buffet idea. :)