Vera thinks that because she is the older sister she should sleep on the top bunk. However, there is a very good reason she's not up there.
This is how we found the girls tonight...
...and 5 more minutes...
So, no, Vera won't be on the top bunk for a long, long time.
4 comments:
:-) I LOVE seeing these 2 love each other...even in their sleep!!
That's pretty cute! And funny! And yes, I don't blame you for not putting her on the top bunk for a long time to come.
So cute!! I have been worried about you, no posts for a while. Guessing you are just busy. Beau doesn't like the fact that you aren't in America anymore. He talks about Weyni a lot. We miss you guys!
Michelle,
That progression of pictures was hilarious! I just laughed and laughed. Thanks so much for sharing!
-Kathryn
Post a Comment