Their greatest gain through adoption (for all 4 of them) is the gift of siblings. They are starting to enjoy one another more than "stuff". The noise level in our home is quite high, but thankfully many times it's from the joy of playing with one another.
We are excited for Addie to have a sibling-it looks like your kids are getting along great...I just wish we got to hang out with them too! So, any story on the hats/caps they are wearing?
5 comments:
They are so precious! I love the photos!
I LOVE that last picture!! FUN!
they are so cute!! Hermela " Ela" is 6 and Hudson is 5, they are best friends! It is so fun to watch. It looks like your kids don't get bored :)
We are excited for Addie to have a sibling-it looks like your kids are getting along great...I just wish we got to hang out with them too! So, any story on the hats/caps they are wearing?
They're wearing swimming caps: the pools here require that everyone wears them when swimming, and the kids think they're cool when they wear them.
Post a Comment