I have just confirmed a flight for January 30 to go to Ethiopia to bring Eden Weyni home! We will be home on February 6. I will be traveling alone to get her, and then once Tobias A has passed court and all paperwork is finalized, Matt will travel to bring him home. We are hoping that Matt will travel no later than four weeks after I travel, but as we have seen, it's possible that he could be delayed even longer. Bringing Eden Weyni home gives us the opportunity to keep Kai and Vera at home with a parent and in a consistent routine, as well as giving us all a little time to adjust to life with three children in our family before there are four. This is not the way we would have planned it, but we trust that this is God's plan and have found many advantages to bringing Eden Weyni home first. We are thankful that we have already been to Ethiopia together once and that I will have several travel partners from our agency who are also bringing their children home as well.
Tobias A's new court date is January 20. Please pray that all documents are correct and in order so that Matt can bring him home in February.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Eden Weyni is coming home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so excited!!! praying for Tobias A!! would love to see you (any & all of you0 :) when it's good for your family
Yay! :)
Post a Comment