Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still waiting for news...

IAG's lawyer went to talk to the judge on Friday, but the judge was not talking to anyone who didn't have a case that day as her day was completely full.  She told him to come back on Monday.  We have no idea whether or not she will accept Tobias A's corrected MOWA letter or if she will tell the lawyer to wait until our assigned date of January 29.  We'll update again when we have more info.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

praying for you guys tonight & all the kids!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying God will intervene with the judge and progress will be made soon (in His time). Ken Hite