Sunday, January 31, 2010

Michelle's in Addis Ababa!

She emailed this about an hour and a half ago:

"I just got to the guest house a few minutes ago. We had a slight delay in DC due to the snow, but arrived in Addis only an hour later than scheduled. There were lots of empty seats on the plane, so I was able to lay down and get some rest during the flight. I'm tired and will hopefully sleep well tonight. Things have apparently changed a little as I was told that I will go to the care center tomorrow to get Weyni instead of her being brought to the guest house. That means I will probably see Alazar as well. Pray that they both understand as much as their little minds can that they will be together again soon. There is also only one double bed in the room, so it looks like Weyni and I will be sleeping together. Love you and miss you all!"

0 comments: