Monday, June 13, 2011

The Boys

The results of trying to take one nice picture of the boys.  

Instead, I think we got a fun collage of their silliness.








5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are the BEST pictures! They totally made me smile. What cute little hams they both are.

Ashley said...

CUTE!.....how did travel without binkies go? :)

Carrie said...

These are perfect boy pictures! The only way we can get our boys to look at the camera and smile at the same time is if we shout out some potty word :).

JJ said...

Adorable! I love the ones of Toby with his hands in his pockets and Kai's arms crossed. Perfect! Beau asked today if Weyni was coming to our house soon? I didn't know what to tell him. I just said, "um, we'll just have to wait and see."

Kathryn said...

Michelle...you know I love the picture updates! My favorite is the last one with Kai's feet all the way off the ground!

Miss you tons and tons!

- Kat