One of the perks of living in China is that foreign children are in high demand for modeling clothing. As long as they are pale foreign, their looks don't matter too much. Vera has been called in three times over the last few months, and Kai just had his second job yesterday. We were given a couple of the company catalogs this weekend.
 |
| Not sure how to rotate this. |
 |
| The little boy wasn't too happy about having to touch Vera, but he eventually went with it! I love this dress! |
 |
| Vera was so excited that she got to model with her buddy Natalie. They unfortunately don't get to see each other often since we live on different sides of town, so when she found out Natalie would be there too, she was thrilled! |
 |
| This book had a picture of princesses on the top. It was pretty easy for them to look natural for the pics! |
 |
| All four kids that modeled. |
 |
| And here they are again. Cute! |
|
|
|
The next catalog was a quick shoot that Vera and Kai did together. Eden and Tobey also came along that day. Tobey was NOT in the mood, but Eden ended up in the book!
I hope I get the book from Kai's photo shoot yesterday. There were four little ones and the clothing line was quite terrible but very classy and expensive! Cute if you are into the style, I guess, but totally impractical! An example, one of Kai's outfits was a sweater, wool vest, wool jacket, and wool knickers. Makes for cute pictures, but not something I'd ever put him in!
5 comments:
Well isn't that neat. And your kids are pretty darn cute, they made great models.
cute! love how they came out! now if you guys return to the states Vera will have pictures to get a modeling job here!! Haha! start them young!
These are adorable! I can't believe how well the kids did - I don't think mine would cooperate at all if they saw a camera. Love it!
These are so adorable. What a fun thing to do. Miss you!!!
That wasn't from Noah. That was from me. I bet you were thinking...Why does a 14 year old boy miss me!!!
Post a Comment