We installed a zipper mosquito net (think tent) on Eden's top bunk yesterday. It wasn't planned...just something we had and she asked us to put it up. Vera and Eden are both zipped up in the mosquito net on the top bunk tonight. I heard them talking about rules, and this is word for word what they said:
E: Don't go out of my bed while I'm
sleeping.
E: I'll hear you if you make stepping noises, so don't go out.
E: If I bang my head and cry you give me
Kiwi (a stuffed animal).
E: I have 5 more rules.
E: Don't lay down on the scratchy part. (the netting at the bottom of the "tent")
E: And here's 4 more rules.
E: Never get out and drink some water.
Got it?
E: Don't just say Eden Eden!
E: Don't kick me too much like this.
E: Two more rules.
E: Number 4 is never ever... uh... uh... kick the
net.
E: The last one is never unzip this.
V: Oh, yes, you're the one in charge. That's good rules, so I know all the
rules now.
E: Try to remember them and keep them on your head.
E: My other rule was don't fall down
there. You will get dead. I never want you to get dead.
E: If you kick me or kick the net, then
I'll just tell you the rules again. I'll tell you 5 more times.
V: Ready to go to sleep?
E: The nine rules is don't never ever
stand up on the bed.
E: Then number ten...there's going to be
11 rules...Number 10 is never ever do this (giggles procceed).
E: Number 11 is don't do this or this.
Don't look at in my pee pee. Lots more giggles.
So there you have it. The 11 rules to sleeping in Eden's bed.
2 comments:
Too funny!
That cracks me up! What a personality!
Post a Comment