Mr. T is 4! I can't believe it! We saw his fist picture when he was 1 year 10 months old. It is hard to believe that so much time has already passed and that he's celebrating his 4th birthday! We had a very small party for Tobey. He tends to get overstimulated with lots of people, so we only invited his best friend Josiah. We had a wonderful time celebrating his 4 years of life!
 |
| We had a very untraditional dinner for his birthday--popcorn, apples, juice, and veggies. He loves everything but the veggies, but I had to somehow redeem popcorn for dinner! |
 |
| His "show your teeth" smile! |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| A ball and bat! |
 |
| This picture means so much more to me than "I'm 4!" A year ago, Tobey would have NEVER let Eden put her arm around him. Lately, he's been going up to her with a big hug saying, "I love you Eden!" They are truly developing a sibling bond. |
 |
| The party guests. |
 |
| I love those big eyes and smile! |
 |
| It's the year of the bike. We have another birthday next week. I wonder what she'll be getting...and whether or not our littlest boy will be riding on a pink princess hand-me-down. Anyone have some spray paint? |
 |
| 4 years old! |
 |
| Open wide! |
 |
| And the obligatory birthday shirt picture. Look at that pink tongue! |
 |
| Just in case anyone hasn't yet realized how old he is! |
 |
| We took this picture several times on his 3rd birthday. They all look about the same! Tobey has come a very long way this year! |
 |
| His gotcha-day at 2 years 4 months. I wish those curls would come back, but all he has now is a thick messy wave if we let his hair grow. |
 |
| The first time we met Tobey, September 2009, over 2 years ago! |
 |
| This one.... |
 |
...and this one were the first pictures we saw of Mr. T. Poor little guy! I'm pretty sure these were taken right after he arrived at the care center, definitely not happy to be there.
Happy Birthday, Tobey! |
5 comments:
Wow! What a difference from the first time you saw Tobey! Happy birthday, little man.
Hi there, Just found your blog through a friend of mine's blog (motleyslivinguptothename.blogspot.com). We also live in China, have 2 bio's and another due in a few weeks, and are in the process of adopting 2 from Ethiopia. I'd love to "chat" more. Email me at hotpotanddumplings@mac.com. :-) Karissa
Happy Birthday Tobey! You are as handsome as ever!
The Dugan's
Happy Birthday, Tobey! I looks like you had a great party! We just celebrated our Josiah's 4th birthday. You are both getting so big!
Hi Snead family! This is Patty (Job) Hull, Bill and Kitty's daughter. I've loved looking at your blog and taking some time to catch up on your lives. What a beautiful family! It's fun to read about your lives in Xiamen too. Chinese school looks very different in 2011 than it did in 1987! :)
We look forward to meeting you all some time in the next year.
Post a Comment