This post is especially for our wonderful family members who have been asking us for months what we are going to name the kids. We have a post that will automatically post at 4pm EST today with the names we've chosen.
Before it comes up, any guesses? One boy name. One girl name.
Friday, October 9, 2009
The Name Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Vera Jr. and Kai Jr.?
I have no guesses, but I bet it's easier to come up with names for them now that you've met them!
Since our A is 6 and has known his sister by M since she was born 3 or so years ago, we decided it would be easier if we just kept their first names. Your little cutie pies are young enough where it's not an issue.
Our latest issue is pressure from our Ethiopian friends to keep ALL their family names! Father and both grandfathers...what a mouthful! They'll be 10 before they can write their full names if we do that!
Meredith and Liam. Why? I don't know. They just came to me.
-courtney
Winnifred and Lazarus. That's my guess. I can't wait to hear what you chose!
Post a Comment