This is Matt: I'm at the Charlotte airport on my way to Ethiopia to bring Tobias Alazar home! The first few days with Michelle and Weyni (she doesn't like being called Eden yet) home have gone really well. I don't have much time to write right now, but Michelle will post more about how she and the 3 kids are doing when she has a chance (we have limited internet access at the house in Charlotte where we're staying so it might be a day or two before she is able to post something). While I have a good internet signal at the airport I've posted a some pictures from the last few days. Weyni is doing well and learning more and more English every day! As you can see from the pictures, she loves her brother and sister! We're so thankful she's home! I'm scheduled to return to Charlotte with Tobias Alazar on Saturday, Feb. 20.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Eden Weyni is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are really great. You all look so incredibly happy. God has been so kind.
So sweet! Can't wait to see pictures of the whole family together.
Jessica
so much joy and happiness in these pictures. Happy for you!
Can't wait to see you all together as a family.May the Lord bless your travels and return.
Patricia
So glad that you guys are home! What beautiful kids. I've followed your journey a little from the IAG board. What a crazy few months for you guys. Glad things are coming together now and you'll all be home soon!
Beautiful pictures, and beautiful (almost complete) family!
Post a Comment