I just got pictures and another update from Matt this morning!
"We had dinner at an Indian and Chinese restaurant last night, and Alazar loves samosas! He ate a whole one and I brought the other one back to the hotel as well as some naan for him to eat today. Last night he when we were waiting for the food to come out at the restaurant (which was for about an hour) Alazar was very
happy and talked more than I have ever heard him talk before. He just kept talking and talking (mostly to me), and it was like it didn't bother him that I didn't understand most of what he was saying. I don't know what made him so talkative but it was pretty cool. This morning he ate his portion of scrambled eggs and half of my omelet, he seems to really like eggs. As I type this Alazar is making the rounds in the living room of the guest house, sitting in the laps of the 3 different Ethiopian people sitting on the couches (not guest house
staff)."
"We had dinner at an Indian and Chinese restaurant last night, and Alazar loves samosas! He ate a whole one and I brought the other one back to the hotel as well as some naan for him to eat today. Last night he when we were waiting for the food to come out at the restaurant (which was for about an hour) Alazar was very
happy and talked more than I have ever heard him talk before. He just kept talking and talking (mostly to me), and it was like it didn't bother him that I didn't understand most of what he was saying. I don't know what made him so talkative but it was pretty cool. This morning he ate his portion of scrambled eggs and half of my omelet, he seems to really like eggs. As I type this Alazar is making the rounds in the living room of the guest house, sitting in the laps of the 3 different Ethiopian people sitting on the couches (not guest house
staff)."
4 comments:
Oh I bet those pictures make your heart smile!!! What a beautiful boy. The last picture is awesome!
So glad you got an update!
So cool. Praying. I can't wait to meet them both.
Wow. He is BEAUTIFUL. And it looks like he's grown a bunch too. I love how happy he and Matt look together. Such sweet joy. :)
Look at those eyes! You could drown in them... He is jst too pretty to be a boy! Hope they have safe travels.
Patricia
Post a Comment