Our journey to add two Ethiopian children to our family through adoption and all of the joys that follow!
so beautiful!!!! both of you!
Absolutely beautiful!
those smiles are priceless! congrats!
The most beautiful thing I think I've seen in a long time!! Eden's hair has grown so much!!! It looks so pretty!!
she's so beautiful! i'm so so happy for you guys!!!!
She is gorgeous, Michelle! You can tell she is just so happy to be with you : ) So glad you are finally there!!
She is so incredibly beautiful. I adore those curls! Wow!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person!
So thankful to see the two of you together! She is quite strikingly beautiful! You look so happy and peaceful together! Can't wait to meet her in person! We are praying for a safe return to the States...and SOON!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so beautiful!!!! both of you!
Absolutely beautiful!
those smiles are priceless! congrats!
The most beautiful thing I think I've seen in a long time!! Eden's hair has grown so much!!! It looks so pretty!!
she's so beautiful! i'm so so happy for you guys!!!!
She is gorgeous, Michelle! You can tell she is just so happy to be with you : ) So glad you are finally there!!
She is so incredibly beautiful. I adore those curls! Wow!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person!
So thankful to see the two of you together! She is quite strikingly beautiful! You look so happy and peaceful together! Can't wait to meet her in person! We are praying for a safe return to the States...and SOON!
Post a Comment