Eden and I
There is an excellent dental clinic in Chiang Mai, with an amazing pediodontist. Since it's also very affordable, we held out on Eden's first dental visit until this trip. We were shocked that she only had one cavity! She did so well. Such a big girl!
Tobey looks much more calm in this picture than he actually was. He had 3 cavities (we thought he had 5 or 6) and screamed most of the time. Thankfully the dentist got them filled in one visit.
Enjoying the resort grounds.
This sweet woman let the girls help her plant flowers.
The resort had 2 elephants, one which was for riding.
The girls and I were able to take a short ride.
Eden's amazing hair after I took out her braids. And, no, Kai is not a thumb sucker, but he can't seem to keep his hands out of his mouth!
Kai makes the most amazing faces, and this one is classic Kai. Matt says he gets his faces from me.
One evening we were able to set off Thai lanterns.
The girls were amazed when they saw it lift off.
Up, up, and away!
I love Eden's hair. Absolutely love it! This picture was taken after swimming just to capture her gorgeous curls.
Stay tuned for more sometime soon...




2 comments:
That girl has the greatest hair!
I'm so glad the dentist appointments were better than you anticipated! And it looks like you had a whole lot of fun. Love the elephant picture with you and the girls!
I can't believe how Eden's hair has grown. The curls are getting tighter too since I saw her in Ethiopia. I just placed an order for more curls products, I am going to try some women's products instead of kids' products for Amaya. We'll see how that works. I'm still going to use the kids' shampoo and conditioner but then the styling products I am going to try something with a little more Umph! Did you do Eden's braids? They're great!
Post a Comment