I'm afraid to make a new post...afraid the comments will stop coming in! If you haven't commented to let us know you are reading, we'd love to hear from you. It's been fun for both of us to see who is reading. Definitely some people we didn't expect, and some we don't even know.
Our favorite event while in Chiang Mai was the zoo. It is huge with a wide range of animals. Here are some of our favorite pictures from our day at the zoo.
The kids at the zoo entrance.
Up close and personal with a giraffe.
Eden with her favorite pose!
Vera too!
They had 3 pandas.
Learning about their latest addition. I was shocked at how tiny pandas are when they are born.
Tobey and I
A white tiger
Do you see the meat on the end of the skewer? Yes, we got to "feed" the animals!
Yummy!
Riding the shuttle bus that takes you to different parts of the zoo. It really is HUGE!
We have a picture of Vera with this same gorilla when she was 3. Fun to see it is still there.
Do you see the baby?
Fried rice for lunch.
And some noodles too!
Kai
Tobey
Vera
Eden (with her trademark pose!)
A picture without out???
Oh, wait mom. I forgot. Here it is!
Watching a gibbon high in a tree.
Do you see it?
Here it is!
I love this one! I had no idea rhinos were so slow and lazy!
The penguins were among Kai's favorite. He now makes a "penguin" face.
We watched the sea lion show.
We had such a great time. The kids talk about the zoo almost daily. Their latest conversation was talking about which animals we saw go poo-poo!





4 comments:
Looks like a GREAT zoo! What fun!
We have been keeping up with your blog, and are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. We love the pictures of your children! They are adorable! Aaron and Matt knew each other at Bryan, and I am friends with Abby and Bob, graduated with Bob. Thank you for sharing your life!
Laura Strode
strodeadoption.blogspot.com
Ever seen the children's book, "Everyone Poops" by Taro Gomi? It's a bit crass but I secretly am amused by it and kids totally dig it.
~AnnMarie
cool, glad you had fun at the Zoo what great times! what animal did they like the best? Glad you are not in Japan right now!
Post a Comment