We made it to Ethiopia! We are at the guest house waiting for Littler A to arrive! His flight should have gotten in a few minutes ago. We'll hang out with him for a little while this evening. He's having his blood draw in the morning. PLEASE pray that it goes well!!! We fly to Mekele in the morning and he flies with his nanny tomorrow afternoon. We're excited to have this bonus time tonight to get know Littler A a little.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear about your time with Littler A. Praying that it is sweet and that he feels the love you already have for him.
I am saying prayers for you, your husband, and for the kids! Please give my kids in Mekele some love for me, OK? Tell them how much we love them already...and forever. I know they won't understand, but please tell them anyhow.
OK, now I'm in tears just thinking about your kids and my kids...I can't think about any of them without my heart feeling like it will burst with love.
You have internet in Ethiopia? Wow! We're glad you made it safely and hope all goes well with the kids. Keep us updated!
Congratulations on making it there. Hope you have a wonderful trip! Enjoy loving on your kids
Post a Comment